Thursday 2 May 2013

Sorry Sarabjit Singh


Sorry Sarabjit..


Sarabjit Singh you were not my brother, my father, or my son.
Until any one in my family is suffering as you, I can’t even understand the feeling and the suffering under which your family was going through.

I am a common person, what can I do for you? I am busy in earning my own bread.
Yeah, if my brother/father/son would have suffered like this, I would have done something..not only something, but would have done everything to save him.

Neither you belong to my religion/my caste/my community..or else I would have tried something.
You are not a legend for my country too, but our different movie industries will make you the hero in coming years. 

They will make a classic movie on you..will give you tribute..will regret for not able to save you..will give some money to help your family.

Media will support it..will cover everything, every single bit they can..will blame my country government and people too..will show how brutal the neighbour country is.

Sarabjit, you were also not brother/father/son of any of the great Indian politicians, that they would have taken any immediate action to save you.

However, you and your case was a treasure for the government. They have kept it safe, locked inside several locks so that when the iron is hot, they can beat it. You were the treasure, to be used while playing the all sensitive and sympathetic issues card at the time of election.

But yeah, we can do something even now...

·         Will make you the hot topic for the discussion on every table.
·         You will shine on the cover and front page of most of the print media.
·         Television media will thanks to you for giving them some research topic at least for 2-3 days.
·         Online media...they will give their best in showing their sympathy with you and your family.

Sarabjit, I want to know from all sources of media, what was your last moment desire.

Views of your poor daughters, your widow, you sister who was struggling for her brother since so many years, your other relatives, your neighbours and villagers your daughters’ school people...and every possible and impossible connections with you. 

Along with that, even I give my views over ... “what went wrong, what would have done to save you, what will happen to your family and bla bla.”

Sarabjit I am sorry again. There is lot to say or you can take it as I only want to say and talk about you and things related to you.

As I can’t do anything being a common person to save other Sarabjit’s of different countries poisoned in other countries from a long period of time, away from their family.
Therefore, the last thing I want to say is RIP Sarabjit.

Regards
 “I” [Every common and special person]

No comments:

Post a Comment