Tuesday 25 June 2013

Travel Diary by Akriti [Intro Part..]


Life is not to regret
Life is not to look back
Life is not to only see it and enjoy

Life is to dream your dreams
Life is to live your dreams
Life is to travel
It is, let’s try-discover-adventure...

It is the answer of “whom do I love most?”
It’s me dude... “my life”- I love the most.

Hello to everyone reading this,

This is Akriti, a girl, one among you.

Reading the above lines, you must be thinking, a girl who sleeps on a rose bed in a golden palace had written it.

However, it was never like, that I was born with a silver spoon...or the journey of my life was a rose bed.

From past more than twenty years, I am experiencing a morning after every dark night. Some time it is a pleasant morning, sometime most beautiful, sometime a normal one, a desert morning or a snowy morning or a beach morning, sometime very exciting...but yeah sure..Morning is there.

So, I had developed a “let it go”- wala attitude, be happy and jolly.
Once I read a title of a book ‘ I am not 24...I am 19 from last five years.’ Cool man !!
 Even I am 23 from last 4 years.

Don’t kill your inner call.

 
Listen to your heart..call of the person inside you.
Who wanna enjoy the colours of life..wanna travel across the boundaries to see the amazing creation of the nature.
Who wanna dance on the remixed tunes..Laugh aloud with the friends..love to do all the crazy things.
And with all these..it calls you to fulfil your crazy dreams.

Focus on your dream..what happen if no one is there to give you a company, start your own journey all alone.
Let others say what they wanna say. Dude, what your earphone is for ??

I want to see the different places, different parts of the world.
Love being at home all the time..Me??  No baby. It’s not me at all.

I started my journey few years back, and don’t wanna stop before I die (Not a continuous trip at all). and wish to get a life partner who love travelling like me and wanna go on the new journeys with him ;)

Forget it “had never done before...it never happened this way before”. Dude, at some point of time u were born for the first time in this world, and you won’t get this life twice to live.

Stop thinking much and put your rugged jeans on, pack your bag with your dreams and self-confidence, with “let’s do it attitude”, and go out.

Life is there beyond the horizon.
Feel how beautiful it is!


...to be continued....

With lots of love
Akriti [A call inside you]

No comments:

Post a Comment